Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

How to get THAT summer body

So, the sunny weather is finally here to stay (or so it seems!) can you believe it?! I know many people out there will be desperate to get themselves ready for summer with THAT bikini body; so with all that in mind I've decided to help you all on your way to becoming bikini ready for a sun filled summer! All in FIVE easy steps!
Tenerife was beautiful!

Step One:

Buy a bikini or cropped swimsuit or any kind of swimwear you like! I am in love with the 50's style bikinis and am lusting after quite a few in Topshop!


Step Two:

Wait until the sun is shinning and it's warm enough to sunbathe or go swimming! (If you're going abroad this summer, I seriously envy you and your near-constant access to warm weather!)



Step Three:

Whilst waiting for the weather to be suitable for bikini wearing, continue to eat as much as you normally would! What the heck, why not treat yourself to a few extra sweet treats as well? I mean, who doesn't love a slice of cake (or two or three..!)? 


Step Four:

Once the weather is nice and sunny, put on your bikini (or other swimwear)!


Step Five:

Step outside and look absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy the sunny weather (and the sea and sand if you're lucky enough to be near a beach)! Have a laugh with your friends and spend the entire summer looking fabulous whilst getting a super glow-y tan!


Source
And there you have it! Five simple steps to getting your body bikini ready this summer! It requires very little effort...in fact, all you really need is a bikini! Give your body some love, I'm sure you'll all look wonderful in your swimwear this summer (and every summer after this)! As long as you have fun, who really cares how you look? You go out and you wear THAT bikini...You ALREADY have THAT summer body! All you need now is summer!



I hope you enjoyed my rather light-hearted approach to getting ready for summer! 
I'm sick of seeing diets plastered everywhere, they're inescapable and TOTALLY unnecessary!
Do let me know what you think about getting a 'bikini body!'



Until next time, Cheerio!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Yay! That's the spirit :-) I'm heading out to the beach right now - unashamedly wobbly and as happy as can be! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Have fun! I wish I lived near a beach! I'm sure you'll look fabulous! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice to read a post about being 'summer ready' that doesn't involve starving yourself!

    Katrina | thechatterfox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm also sick of seeing a million and one blog posts about dieting for summer! xx

      Delete
  3. Really positive post, thank you! I loved this, it's nice to hear someone being so positive about your bodies and not promoting harsh diets! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked I! I thought the internet and blogging world was lacking in body positive posts! xx

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the leibster award! Check out this post for more info :) Xx
    http://aboutxgirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much! That is so kind of you! I'll be sure to get round to nominating others and answering those questions as soon as I can! xx

      Delete