Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Well it's that time of year again! It's Easter! (Already? Where did all the time go?!) 

Now I don't particularly celebrate Easter as such, however I do insist on doing an Easter egg hunt every year! This year my parents took a little more persuading - 'You're too old to do an Easter egg hunt' - I'm only 17 and who doesn't love racing around to find hidden chocolate? 


I thought I'd share my finds with you, I was competing with my brother and oh yes, I was the winner! By no means was I going to loose to someone two years younger (although sadly taller) than me! I think I got a little too excited and at one point almost tipped over the chair I was standing on...what? I needed an aerial view of the room!

Oooo tasty!
Just as nice as Lindt!
Sadly it snapped in half :(
 
Creme Eggs are a must at Easter!



















































I also got a Lindt Chocolate Bunny from work, which I thought was super kind! 
It's hazelnut and I am SO excited to eat it! 
It's too cute to eat!
























I hope you're all having a lovely Easter! 
Let me know how you celebrated and if you got any lovely treats!
Until next time, Cheerio! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment