Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Shall We Begin?

Well Hello there! How are you on this fine, sunny, day? 

I guess I should begin by welcoming you to my blog! I'm Jess and this is, what I like to term, my little slice of the internet cake! Here you'll find ramblings on everything under the sun, ranging from Fashion and Beauty to my general thoughts on life.
I've been wanting to start a blog for absolutely ages and, after reading a good few blogs, I figured that now is as good a time as any to get my fingers tapping away on the keyboard instead of silently spectating on other people's ramblings.

I think I should probably let you know a few small facts about myself so that we can become properly acquainted!
  1. I'm 17 and am currently studying for my A Levels at sixth form
  2. I'm taking History, English lit, English language and Drama
  3. I have an insane amount of love for theatre!
  4. I have an unhealthy obsession with Topshop (especially the jewellery, it's gorgeous) although I can only afford it in the sales *sigh*
  5. I honestly think I would die without Liquid Eyeliner...I feel naked without it
  6. I think that every girl needs a staple lipstick (Deep reds are my absolute favourite!)
  7. I adore reading but unfortunately find myself with less time for books as exams loom closer
  8. My lucky number is 4 (despite the fact that I'm not entirely sure I believe in luck!)
Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you will join me on my blogging adventures!

Love Jess
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment