Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Superdrug Haul!

So earlier this week I took a little trip to Superdrug and thought I'd share my purchases with you!


I was in desperate need of a concealer as mine ran out a few weeks ago, I usually use the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in the colour Fair however every time I've been to buy one they've not been in stock anywhere...does anyone know if they've stopped making them? I really hope they haven't as it's the first concealer I've used that doesn't break me out! Anyway, I decided I'd try the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory as I've heard a few good things about it. I'm hoping it won't cause me to break out and might give a review of this product once I've used it a few times.
£5.49

My eyeliner had also ran out so I got another one of those to add to my makeup bag. 
I got the Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
£2.99






















I also decided to get a new blusher as I have to be careful with the one I currently use as mixing the colour palette too much ends up giving me orange cheeks...a look I very much want to avoid! As is was buy one get one half price on all Rimmel makeup I decided I would give their Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush a go. 
I got the colour 050 Live Pink and am very excited to see how it turns out!



£3.99

As a result of buying two Rimmel products, as well as getting one half price I also received a free nail polish to celebrate 50 years of Superdrug! Hooray for freebies! I hope to use this in the summer as it's a lovely hot pink shade, however my nails are currently bitten down because of exam stress, so I'll have to wait for them to grow a bit!
The shade is 050 Fifty Shades Of Pink.
Freebie! (£3.69 usually)
(I couldn't find the exact shade, I don't know if it's a special/new edition?)
 It's one of those nail polishes that's supposed to dry in 60 Seconds so we'll see if that works!

I also picked up two new makeup brushes while I was in there. I was debating buying a RealTechniques Expert Face Brush but wasn't too sure so I just got two of Superdrugs's own brushes! 
These were also buy one get one half price!

£4.99 


Superdrug Pro dual-ended Foundation and Concealer Brush - I think this will be quite useful as it stopped me from having to buy two separate brushes! --->



£4.99














<--- Superdrug pro slanted Blusher Brush - I only own a very tiny blush brush and thought it was probably time to get a decent size!



Well that's everything! Is that how you do a haul? Who knows...I certainly don't! 

Do let me know if you've tried any of these products!

Until next time, cheerio! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment